Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger. I’m trying to be original, but this one is going to repeat a lot of books that I’ve already mentioned. I’ve only been blogging for a little over 4 months, so most of my favorite books are from before I was a blogger!
- Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon #1) by Dan Brown
- Eclipse (Twilight #3) by Stephenie Meyer
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6) by JK Rowling
- The Hunger Games (Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins
- Shark Bait (Grab Your Pole #1) by Jenn Cooksey
- Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Slightly Married (Slightly #4) by Wendy Markham
- The Nine Month Plan by Wendy Markham
- Shadow Kissed (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead
Angels & Demon
Tagged: Top Ten Tuesday