Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is a Top Ten Favorite Book Covers of Books I’ve Read. This one is going to be hard for me because I love covers. I don’t know how I’m going to narrow it down to 10 books. Okay, I’ll probably cheat here and there. If I love all the covers for a particular series, I’m putting them together as one. 😉
- Parallel by Lauren Miller – At first glance, this cover just seems like any other pretty face, but there’s just something about it that I love. I liked it before I read it, but I like it even more now!
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer – I tend to like a pop of red on my covers (as evidenced by the rest of this list), but something about this cover has just always grabbed me. And I love the font of the title.
- Reboot by Amy Tintera – I just love black, white, and red. This cover is so simple, but once you know the story, it really tells more than you think and totally fits the story.
- Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins – These covers actually don’t represent as much in the series as I would have liked, but I just love the dual view on each of them.
- Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi – I’ve heard some people criticize the eyes on these covers, but I love them. I don’t know why, but I just find them fascinating, and they draw me in.
- Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer – I think this was my first cover obsession. Before I got my kindle, I used to just stare at these books on my shelf. I love the contrast of the black and white with the pop of red.
- Matched by Ally Condie – I actually really like all the covers in this trilogy, but I think the shade of green on this particular cover just really drew me in.
- Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand – Okay, so it’s a pretty girl in a pretty dress, and the girl doesn’t even have the same color hair as the MC, but I love these covers. I like the different colors, and I love the font of the title.
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa – I love black and white covers with a pop of red, and the girl crying blood is just super creepy!
- Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L. Reid – I love this cover. It is dark and creepy and totally fits the feel of the synopsis. I just wish the story itself had lived up to this beautiful cover.
Tagged: Top Ten Tuesday