Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
I haven’t done a Top Ten Tuesday in so long! But there’s finally a topic that I have some answers to! lol This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show (set in a perfect world… in which movies don’t butcher the books we love.)
- Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent – Demons, reapers, and banshees; oh, my! And let’s not forget my favorite book boyfriend: Tod Hudson!
- Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand – With angels, Glory, and flying, I think this series could be amazing on film!
- Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo – I think this is already being made into a movie, but I think it would be interesting, especially the Shadow Fold.
- Dwellers series by David Estes – A fast-paced dystopian, I think this would translate just as well as The Hunger Games or Divergent.
- Parallel by Lauren Miller – I just loved this book, and I think it would make a great love story.
- Pivot Point by Kasie West – Similar to Parallel, but with a faster pace and supernatural powers? So cool.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor – I think most fantasy novels translate well to film, and I think that Daughter of Smoke & Bone falls in there. Not to mention that Taylor’s characters are just amazing.
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry – Another great contemporary, and let’s face it: I want a face to put with my love of Noah!
- Reboot by Amy Tintera – I thought that this was such an interesting concept for a book that I think it would also make a cool movie.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer – I didn’t love Cinder as a book (I liked it a lot, but didn’t love it), but I don’t have a great imagination, so the visual representation might help me appreciate it more.
Tagged: Top Ten Tuesday