Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Wow. It’s been a really long time since I’ve done a Top Ten Tuesday! But I’m back, and I’m really excited for this week’s topic: Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get My Hands On! I’ve already determined that 2014 is going to be a great year for books, so let’s see what I’m looking forward to! I actually had more than 10, counting some that come out this year, so I’m going to focus only on those coming out in 2014.
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi (February 4th): Aside from the ending of Unravel Me, which left me reeling, this is a series ender, so who wouldn’t be excited?
- Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths #4) by K.A. Tucker (February 10th): Ever since reading Ten Tiny Breaths, I’ve been a huge fan of this series. I’m currently reading Four Seconds to Lose, and I’m really excited about continuing this series!
- Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West (February 11th): I absolutely loved Pivot Point and am very interested to see how this story continues to play out!
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) by Laini Taylor (April 8th): I loved Daughter of Smoke & Bone and Days of Blood & Starlight, and I’m very anxious to see how the series wraps up!
- Rebel (Reboot #2) by Amy Tintera (May 13th): I was so excited to read Reboot, and I ended up loving it. I can’t wait to see more of Callum & Wren’s story!
- Of Neptune (Syrena Legacy #3) by Anna Banks (May 13th): Another series ender! And that cover just freaks me out! I need to know what it means!
- Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry (May 20th): Similar to K.A. Tucker, I’ve loved Katie McGarry since reading Pushing the Limits, and I’m really excited to read more from her!
- Ruin and Rising (Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo (June 3rd): The ending of Siege and Storm was super intense and a complete cliffhanger. I can’t wait to see how it all plays out!
- Redeemed (House of Night #12) by P.C. & Kristin Cast (October 14th): I actually haven’t read Revealed (#11) yet, but since I’ve been reading this series since 2009, I’m really excited to see how this series finally concludes!
- My Life From Hell (Blooming Goddess #3) by Tellulah Darling (2014): The ending of My Date From Hell was a complete surprise to me, and I need the last book immediately!
Honorable Mention: Grab Your Pole #4 by Jenn Cooksey, expected some time in 2014! I love Jenn Cooksey’s books! This series is supposed to be 6 books long, but I’m dying for more of the story of this great cast of characters!
2014 is definitely going to be a great year for books!
Tagged: Top Ten Tuesday