Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Oh goodness. I’m almost afraid to even do this Top Ten Tuesday. I have done the last 3 (Spring, Summer, Fall), and I have not been very good about sticking to them! I have still only read 6/10 from Spring, 3/10 from Summer, and 3/10 from Fall (and I DNF’d one). That’s definitely not a good track record! So I guess here’s my current plan of books to read this winter. I’m counting winter as December through February.
1. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi: I so cannot wait for this series finale! I just hope it lives up to my expectations, unlike a certain other series finale I recently read… (Also, an honorable mention to Fracture Me, the novella that’s coming out next week!)
2. Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths #4) by K.A. Tucker: I love K.A. Tucker’s Ten Tiny Breaths series, so this is definitely one that I will be reading ASAP.
3. Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West: Pivot Point was one of my favorite books I read this year, so I’m very anxious to read more of this story!
4. I’ll Be Damned and Saved by the Spell by Casey Keen: I agreed to review these books, and I need to get to them ASAP!
5. Roomies by Tara Altebrando and Sara Zarr: I got this from Netgalley. Luckily I sent it to my kindle, as you can’t get it anymore! Now I have to make sure I read it!
6. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor: I’ve had this one for a while, but since it’s coming out in February, I’m definitely going to have to read it soon!
7. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill: I’ve heard that this is really good, and I got it from the library, so I went to read it ASAP!
8. How to Love by Katie Cotugno: Another library book that I’m excited to read!
9. The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson: I recently read The Girl of Fire and Thorns, and while I didn’t love it, it did leave me wanting more!
10. Revealed by P.C. & Kristin Cast: This is the 11th House of Night book, and it’s been on my kindle since it came out in October. I paid full price for this one, so I need to read it soon!
Tagged: Top Ten Tuesday