Here are my personal goals or challenges for 2014.
1.) Read 120 books and/or 45,000 pages (personal/Goodreads Reading Challenge). For Kindle books, pages will be taken from Hardcover version, if available. Page goal is in case I decide to read longer books, like the Song of Ice and Fire series, and to account for pages read but books not finished (DNF).
2/16/14: 19/120 books read, 7,162/45,000 pages
2.) Read at least 30 books that I have bought (not freebies) prior to January 1st, 2014
- Revealed by P.C. & Kristin Cast (preordered 7/21/13)
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (bought 10/31/13)
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (bought 2/1/13)
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (DNF, bought 10/31/13)
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (bought 11/26 (audio) and 12/30/13 (Kindle))
- Mind Games by Kiersten White (DNF, bought 6/12/13)
3.) Read at least 12 books I got for free: Kindle freebies or physical gifts/wins
4.) Listen to at least 20 audio books
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
2/9/14: 14/26 letters completed (A, B, F, H, I, L, M, O, P, R, S, T, X, Z)
7.) Participate in 3 or more monthly or quarterly challenges in Goodreads group.
2/9/14: 8/12 completed
8.) Read Tiger Lily
9.) Finish the Dwellers/Country saga by David Estes
10.) Finish the Mortal Instruments series